We help our customers in R&D by either integrating “off-the-self” antennas into their device or create a custom solution from scratch. Antenna design at Radientum is based on advanced simulation methods and tools. In addition, antennas are fine-tuned in our laboratory and verified in our anechoic chamber.
We can work with a wide range of antenna typologies like PCB, LDS, SMD and a variety range of wireless technologies such as WIFI, NFC, GNSS, Cellular, UWB, NB-IoT, Bluetooth and LoRa/Sigfox.
CUSTOM ANTENNA DESIGN SERVICE
We take care of full custom antenna projects from antenna concept study, design implementation, to R&D passive and active measurements of prototypes in our laboratory. You will receive 3D antenna drawings that are ready for prototyping and mass production.
- Full custom antenna design for mobile devices and all types of wireless products
- Redesign or improve existing antennas for better performance
OFF-THE-SHELF ANTENNA OPTIMIZATION
If your current antenna is underperforming, we can help you to analyze existing issues and improve the wireless performance of your device. This can include improving matching circuit and/or tuning components, antenna simulation, antenna reposition, test and measure in our anechoic chamber, and redesign the current antenna if needed.
- Off-the-shelf antenna matching circuit optimization
- Antenna replacement and tuning optimization
With our simulation-driven approach to antenna design and development, R&D time is reduced from months to weeks or even days with very few prototypes. In addition, antenna simulations enable to integrate antennas into mechanical structures of products. Parts that tend to be bad for the antenna, such as metal frame, can actually be used as the antenna. This level of integration would be too expensive without the use of simulations.
- Simulation-driven design speeds up the antenna development and improves quality. Fewer prototype rounds are required which translates to reduced cost.
- Our antenna development integrates seamlessly to your other product development. Radientum engineers have long experience and a good understanding of today’s fast-paced overall product development process.
- Implementing commercial off-the-shelf antenna components and modules also require careful design. We help customers to select the right component and provide integration support. Antenna placement, available space, device mechanics play crucial what comes to the performance of standard antennas.
Antenna development is done in simulation environment utilizing CST Microwave Studio 3DEM and Ansys HFSS software that enables full simulation-based design process and performance analysis on top of product 3D CAD model.
Interested to add a new antenna product with custom specifications to your portfolio? Or improve the existing antenna products? We can be your external R&D partner to develop custom antenna products for you. We can take full responsibility for antenna product delivery or handle part of it. Together with our mechanics and HW partners, we are able to build complete turn-key solutions for you.